Read about some of our great career opportunities.
DENTAL ASSISTANT - Fairhaven
Smiley Dental PLLC is looking for an experienced registered dental assistant to work full time at our new state of the art, technologically advanced office in Fairhaven, MA.
Job duties include:
- Assisting the doctor during all phases of dentistry, including surgical procedures
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment and operatory
- Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations
- Taking radiographs and intra-oral photos
- Educate patient on oral health and treatment options
- Communicate effectively with team and patients
- Schedule patient appointments and perform some front office duties
Applicant must be flexible, able to learn new techniques and technology, able to communicate well with people, and able to discuss treatment plans with patients. High level of professionalism and punctuality required.
- Mon through Fri - 10am-6pm
- Sat - 9am-1pm
Pay is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fairhaven, MA 01850
- Registered Dental Assistant with state certification: 2 years preferred, new grads are welcome to apply
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation preferred – willingness to obtain
To apply, send the following:
- Resume, including email address and phone number for interview
- Few sentences describing why you love dentistry
- Dental Assistant: 1 year
How to apply? : Please write email: email@example.com